I will NOT support candidates that:
• any candidate or policy that infringes upon the fundamental freedoms guaranteed to us in the United States Constitution and State of Ohio Constitution; even if politicians deem a situation to be an “emergency”. This includes but is not limited to the protection of our Economic Freedom (That is, the freedom to work and provide for one’s family), irrespective of “emergency declarations”. It also includes protecting our freedom to assemble and worship, despite any Declarations of “Emergency”
• any candidate or officeholder opposed to rescinding Ohio’s STATE INCOME TAX. According to 2021’s Annual Rich States-Poor States Report, Ohio is ranked 32nd in the United States for its economic performance. This is not surprising as this report found that even during the pandemic, states that tax less (having little or no taxes on productive activities like working and investing) and have fewer worker restrictions, experience higher growth rates than states that tax and spend more. See the full report at https://www.richstatespoorstates.org
• any candidate or officeholder who supports vaccine mandates
• any candidate or officeholder supporting the normalization of perverse behavior in our schools. (ie: that is anyone who will allow students to select their “sex” irrespective of biology, and require teachers to address those students by the pronouns he or she chooses; irrespective of how the educator feels about the practice)
• any candidate or officeholder who supports Critical Race Theory and/or Social Emotional Learning in our schools
• Any candidate or officeholder opposed to School Choice and Vouchers
District 29 encompasses almost all of Stark County with the South Western edge of the County being excluded
Canton, East Canton, Louisville, Canal Fulton, Alliance, Uniontown, and Minerva
SOME FAMILIAR CITIES IN THE 29TH
I’ve taken the Ohio Promise Keepers pledge because I believe that the State of Ohio needs to move forward - to provide a better life for future generations
Five years ago I became a Grandma. It’s my love for these precious grandchildren that motivates me to get involved and stop Ohio’s schools from promoting destructive ideas and attitudes to our children. One example is the normalization of perverse behavior in many Ohio schools. There are schools in our state where administrators are allowing children to “select” their sex, irrespective of biology. In addition, some Ohio teachers are required to address students with the pronoun and name chosen by the student…irrespective of that student’s biological sex and how the educator feels about the practice. And that’s just one example! Critical Race Theory and Social Emotional Learning are other destructive ideas being promoted to some Ohio children.
The well-being of our children and grandchildren isn’t the only reason I’m compelled to seek a role on the Republican State Central Committee. For (25) years I worked in Marketing and Sales, helping a wide range of businesses...from hospitals and universities, to dentists and restaurants... differentiate themselves from their competition, and increase their companies’ sales, name recognition and market share. During those (25) years, I saw how burdensome government regulations harm Ohio businesses and families. It’s time to remove these devastating restrictions from Ohio businesses so that they and their employees can grow and prosper, inspiring even more Ohioans to become entrepreneurs!
There’s one more reason I’m compelled to get involved! In early 2021, I enrolled in “Constitution 101, the Meaning and History of the Constitution”. This online course, offered by Hillsdale College, has reinforced my commitment to limited government as intended by the Founding Fathers; and, allowed me to quickly recognize when our rights as Ohio Citizens are being trampled. (a practice that’s been going on for far too long ).
A life-long resident of Stark County, I graduated from Massillon’s Washington High School, earning my Bachelors Degree from Ball State University. I also worked as a Sales/Marketing Consultant for News-Talk 1480 WHBC and Mix 94.1 WHBC.
*will RESCIND Ohio’s STATE INCOME TAX in order to encourage job creation and economic and wage growth. According to 2021’s Annual Rich States-Poor States Report, Ohio is ranked 32nd in the United States for its economic performance. This is not surprising as this report found that even during the pandemic, states that tax less (having little or no taxes on productive activities like working and investing) and have fewer worker restrictions, experience higher growth rates than states that tax and spend more. See the full report at https://www.richstatespoorstates.org
*will adhere to the principles of LIMITED GOVERNMENT as expressed in the United States Constitution
*will PROTECT the lives of Ohio’s unborn
*will protect our residents’ right to direct and control all healthcare decisions for themselves. This includes allowing Ohioans to accept or reject a vaccine, without repercussions
*will stop the normalization of perverse behavior in our schools. (ie: stop the practice of allowing students to select their “sex” irrespective of biology)
*will STOP the promotion of Critical Race Theory and Social Emotional Learning in our schools
*are committed to School Choice and Voucher programs, allowing Religious and Charter schools to compete against Public Schools